Blog Visitor Tracker

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hope you just didnt get through eating.

This is the kind of thing that just turns my stomach and wants to make me PUKE!
When will these FALSE PROPHETS ever get it!   Thinking godliness is gain!
I am sick of the HWP preachers and anyone that says give me, give me, give me!
I wished they would just sit down and shut up!  Should we take them outside of the camp and stone them?
Of course not, but unless we as Christians, real Christians, Bible believing, hating tradition, and these lies, stand up and begin to speak out about these liars, then the the church is digging itself deeper into the hell it should be pulling people out of.
Watch the video and watch how he uses guilt, shame and other manipulative- EVIL and puts the body of Christ under his curse.
 http://vimeo.com/16359090
What twisting of Scripture, and lies can be told all to enrich yourself, and this guy is a Southern Baptist at that. He exemplifies one of the two reasons I resigned my last Pastoralship, one was over the false teaching of tithing, and the other over just war. My final resignation from organized religion. I was Pastoring a Southern Baptist Church. I was driven out by the Wolves, and thankful this day to my Father for it! I wrote a letter, and a final letter, addressed to all organized religion, and I am thankful to my Father, because of it, I really came to know the Son, as never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment