Blog Visitor Tracker

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome To My Blog of Blogs

Since 2007, I have been blogging, I have had several different blogs up here, many on different subjects, different themes, etc. I eventually after time wore on, if the visits decreased, I took them down, so this blog is an attempt to pull together all my old blogs into one blog. In so doing to keep the documentation of these blogs, allow former readers to find perhaps an old favorite of theirs, and to open space for me to write new thoughts, interest, etc. So, I hope to pull this off, and pull all the save one's to this blog. My old Athens Independent News Blog the one I kept up here from 2007 until just recently probably contains over 100 individual articles, I wrote and was widely visited and quoted for many of those years. In reading it, I hope you find something, that may spur your interest, or curiosity, and that you will discover the transition of thought processes for me over the years. Life is a journey, and writing will reveal the transformation we undergo as time passes.
Here you will find post from Athens Independent News, Dialegomai, It Is Finished, Victorious Love, A Gentler Approach, Facts and Hypothesis, and more of my former blogs. I have only one other blogger that is separately published as it deals with Meteorite hunting for novices.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment