Blog Visitor Tracker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Believe in Eternal Torment, then PREACH IT!

My Famous Sermon on Hell Fire.
 

You can use it if you like it if you think it might save one person from this "torment" eternally.

The Sermon Begins.. walk slowly to the platform, Bible under your arm, slamming it unto the podium to wake up all those awful persistent evil and wicked sinners who CHOOSE to live in sin..

"Today, I am so glad you are here. For I have come to tell you one thing and one thing only, unless you leave here tonight without a decision to believe in Jesus, you are going straight to hell and there your body will be in hot flaming fire to be tortured forever, and ever and ever more.
Have you ever burned yourself before?
Have you felt that pain, that instant agony and sought relief from your pain?
Did it bring tears to your eyes?
You sought relief didn't you?
Well I am sorry to say, that if you don't believe in Jesus God's only Son, this night, that you are going to feel pain and agony of that burn, not just on a finger or your hand, but your entire living body for the rest of eternity. The stench of flesh burning and the agony of that pain, will go on forever, and worst yet, your sister or your brother, or your mother or your own children (if faith is what saves you, too bad they can't believe like the rest of us, huh? So there is only one place for them too go as well as all those other people of different religions and denominations who never even had a chance- never heard and knew about Jesus to even believe!), even your wife, may be there in hell as well.
You can have the assurance of going to heaven looking down at them and you will not be able to go to them, and give them some water to cool the pain, you won't be able to doctor their burns, because see GOD is going to make sure their flesh doesn't cook away. He is going to give them eternal life too, so they can burn forever!
But if YOU don't "believe" tonight like I did- He is going to have His way with you forever and ever and ever and ever for every finite sin you ever committed, your crying and gnashing of teeth will do you no good, He will only pour more fuel upon the brimstone, and He will be satisfied to see your pain and agony, He and the others in heaven, will be joyful to see you burn, because it will remind them, they believed, and that is why they are where they are at and you aren't. You get what you chose SINNER, so you better choose right now!
HELL OR HEAVEN, only you can save yourself right now, with the right decision, the good decision.
Quit your EVIL!
Those in heaven will be proud with their decision for Christ, they with God will take joy in your everlasting torment, they will sing and dance around the fire and at last say JUSTICE to you SINNERS. They will say at last the wicked are getting the eternal whack they deserve. At last there is no evil, God has thrown in His hell, my mother, my brother, my baby, and the Hindu down the street into ETERNAL TORMENT, they deserved it, they wouldn't believe!
We are so glad that WE chose Jesus, and don't have to be tortured forever and ever and ever like they do!
We weren't stupid we got ourselves out of that, all you had to do was just simply repent and believe.

I tell you those of you sitting there, right now, thinking, that's alright I have tomorrow or next Sunday to come down, but oh! No! Don't think that God will grant you another breath to breathe, you better get down to this altar right now, you better fall on your knees before GOD who is just waiting to deliver His eternal torments upon you because you fail to quit sinning and come to Jesus!
I can smell the stench of your flesh now, I can hear your voice now, crying to me to give you a drop of water.
But wait, I hear the cries of most of humanity, I hear the Buddhist, I hear the Hindu, I hear the Jewish, I hear the Confucianist, I hear the Muslim, I hear the cries of ever man ever born before Christ came to go to the cross, trillions upon trillions of people in the Old Testament, trillion upon trillion since Christ died to deliver us from hell that you refused to believe in.
I hear the cries of those who refuse to come to church, I hear the cries of drunks, the drug addicts and the homosexuals, the prostitutes, I hear their cries for help, I smell the stench of their flesh, and watch as the flames rise higher and higher as they get what they deserve, they chose to sin, but oh not me, see I believe in Jesus, so I got me some salvation quick.
I saw that hell, that God was going to send me to, if I didn't “believe” in Jesus, so I got my ticket to heaven quick, I got my self together as quickly as I could and I said the sinners prayer, got myself into church, cleaned up my own life, all because you see I believe in hell, and damnation and eternal torture, and I believe God DEMANDS my belief,
You bet, I believed that He Jesus died for me, so I am safe now.
Do you want that safety and security from being cast into eternal torment, where Satan will be, to make it all the worse, to stab you with his pitch fork, and stoke the fires of hell, damnation and eternal torture, is that where you want to be?
Then if not, you best start feeling the agony, the pain here and now in your mind, and hurry run to this altar and repent of all your sins, tell God what a lousy worm you are, how you are no good, and just a lousy no good for nothing sinner, and you don't want Him mad at you any longer, you see what He does with those He is angry with, He will see that you get what is coming to you, and it isn't going to be as short as the pleasure of your sin was, for those finite sins, He will see that your body and flesh is tortured forever and ever and ever. Along with all the children who didn’t believe, all those that never heard the Good News!

The Good News, is Jesus bought you some time, he bought you a way out from getting this punishment that you so well deserve, he gave you a chance to get out of hell for free if YOU just will believe that brother, and accept him as the One who paid off the angry and vengeful God by taking your punishment.

I hear those screams of agony now, but for me, I don't mind, I don't care, you see they deserve that what they are going to get, they refused to "believe."

But wait, I do care enough to tell you about it, so get down here tonight.

"Today is the day of salvation!"

I smell the stench of their flesh, and I hear the Devil laughing with glee for he has WON most of all of humanity.

That's right most all of humanity because brother many are called but only a few chosen, has God chosen you for hell or heaven, it's up to YOU to decide, here and now, whether you want to live in heaven and watch the others fry, or do you want to be one of the human french fries? (this one always gets a laugh, comedic relief is good for those who saved themselves and believed already)

Make up your mind for today is the day of salvation from this eternal torment that GOD will be sure to see you get if you walk away tonight without telling him you are sorry for your being a no good sinner, and you are going to do it right for now on, you aren't going to cuss, anymore, you are not going to fornicate anymore, you are not going to drink anymore, you can't because your going to be too busy doing good things, like going to church, reading your Bible and praying.
(This is good, gives them time to do it during the week just before Sunday service) Besides, it is belief that saves them, right?

You aren't going to keep your money anymore for you, your going to give 10% or more whatever is necessary to prove you BELIEVE  You are going to give it to this church for now on. {Collection will be taken immediately at the end of this service.} Coffers are full after a good night of hell fire preaching, I promise.

You better come now, the invitation is open, or this eternal torment might begin for you in the next minute, I know a guy who was sitting there just like you, I know he wasn't saved, never saw him come here but that one night, his wife had come for years, I preached this same sermon, he dropped over dead before he could even hear the rest of my sermon, and sorry to say, Sister Mary, and you know this, he is right now frying and screaming in agony, right this very moment, he is forever and ever in torture with no chance of relief, Mary knows it, but she warned Him and now she can hear his cries for help and smell the stench of his flesh, but she is OK with that, and proud, she believed, he didn't so he is only getting what he deserves and chose.

Today is the day for salvation from HELL, get down here quick like I did, repent, quit doing all that sinning get here to church on time, start reading that Bible, so you can see and read into it how God destroys and punishes forever and ever and ever those who refuse to “ believe”.
Now is the time, save your flesh, run down here, before the fire is stoked with one more of the trillions that have died and been cast in to those eternal fires, where the worm dieth not. The worms get eternal life too just to eat on your burning flesh!
That is right it won't die either, it will eat at your burned flesh, your eye balls popping out from the heat then God will see that your flesh grows back for more pain and agony, and yes you will have life eternally in pain, and torment. Come quick and get your way out now, Jesus said I am the Way out of HELL and the TRUTH that there is a hell, and the LIFE in heaven that you can have if you just believe in me!
Do it now, before that fire gets stoked with your flesh, your body being cast into it.

I can tell you, what it looks like I was a Firefighter for years and a Medic, I went on a case where a murderous infidel, who was angry at his wife for refusing to love him, he cut their throats and burned them, he tied his wife up, cut her throat, and then his mother in laws, and then his father in laws, then he set the house on fire, and I was called to the scene, I know what burning flesh looks like and how the eye balls burst from the heat, and the stench of a burned body, but that is OK, he only demanded what God is demanding and he didn't get it either, the personal worship and servitude he demanded, so he did just what God is going to do to all you sinners out there!
Ah! there is nothing like the smell of burning flesh in the morning. 

Quick believe, save yourselves quickly, believe that Jesus died for your sins, to save you from this eternal torment, so you don't have to end up like this family did. Believe that God said, hey you deserve to be burned forever and ever, but I will just murder and kill my Son on a cross, and that will satisfy my WRATH and I am making it easy, I didn't make Him pay what you are going to pay if you don't believe tonight, he had the whole world's sins upon Him, but for your finite sins... I am going to torture you and torture you forever and ever!

AMEN – Run quick I am looking to see you down here in the next minute, Jesus is “tenderly” calling come and save yourself from the eternal torments of hell and damnation and torture forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.... and ever.... and …......(the organ plays, two songs, Just As I AM and Jesus is Tenderly Calling)
Lots of weeping, and crying going on.
Sister Mary she just smiles, because her brother died last week too, and he never said he believed.
She will be in heaven but her husband and brother that she really didn't love, because they wouldn't believe are rotting in stinking burning flesh, but that is OK, she is going to heaven! Me too! I made the right choice!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sister Mary gets to spend eternity with the God of Vengeance and Hatred who "your" bible describes as "God is Wrath" which of course we know has to be right -seeing how it is according to the traditions of men and their famous Theologians that most believe in.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If those preachers that so believe in hell, and eternal torment, then why aren't they preaching this at every sermon to rescue those that may not know in their own congregations and cities and to everyone they meet?

They need to be on the street corners,every whore house, every bar, every homosexual gathering, every place that smokers stand puffing their cigarettes, etc. but perhaps not, maybe they will as in this sermon just be happy that "they believed."

If it was me, and I believed in this as the end of most men, I wouldn't be preaching those watered down, namby-pamby sermons,

I would want to rescue everyone I could from the pain, but of course that's me,

I just happen to love people, like God truly does, and I just happen to see a need to bring the love and life of Christ within me to them, so that the light of Jesus Christ within me, will expel the darkness of the CARNAL MIND and the old ADAMIC thinking that God hates humanity or ever did.
I love them all, for God so loved the world, that Jesus said I came not to condemn the world but to SAVE THE WORLD.
I love them so,they can see the true of God of glory and His Son Jesus Christ, and find the Holy Spirit will teach them and mature them and set them free from sin and death!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was to believe that God was going to send everyone that never “believed" in Jesus, to hell THAT is how my sermon would sound.
If I believed that my belief saved me, then that is the sermon I would preach. 

I would quit all this namby-pamby preaching, and teaching and get SERIOUS with that to which you believe Christ came to, was to get people out of hell and into heaven.
 If I believed that "nonsense" I wouldn't waste my time with all those "inspirational, self help, positive, pull yourself up by your own bootstrap messages and all this Jesus loves you and the Father loves you business and get after business, unless, I like the idea that I am going to heaven, and so what if 55 million people will die this year alone and well over almost all of them will never hear they can get out of hell with a free ticket of just "believing" in a Jesus that died so they don't have to go there.
But then again since "your belief" saved you, I guess all that humanistic, positive self help, pull yourself up by your bootstraps sermons make sense, for the "faithful."  Since they too are all full of that "I" and "me" stuff.  Good sermons to lift man's hearts up as "gods".. since your belief gets you right up there with God as "a god." So, why waste your time trying to save them from hell, they already purchased their "fire insurance" and your just teaching them how to "grab all they gusto they can, since they only go around once in this life."  
So what if their flesh will be there to burn forever and ever and ever and EVER! Oh! I get it, no sinners ever show up at your church, just the righteous, so you don't preach what you believe when your among the "faithful".  You only speak that of those who don't believe as you do. Sure that makes sense, fry the rest, and keep the best for the best.
I would quit those namby-pamby funerals for those that I knew right off they weren't "saved".
I would start speaking the truth at those funerals and tell everyone straight out where old Uncle Joe is going to and where he is at.
I wouldn't waste a moment, they would hear the best sermon they ever came to hear and better yet, if they committed suicide, I would tell them that is the guarantee they are in hell. Remember the sin unto death, theology you preach or believe in?
Quit all that namby-pamby lying preaching preacher or "christian" and put your mouth where your so called faith is if you really believe what you say you believe.

That is what I would preach if I was one of those ETERNAL TORMENT THEOLOGIANS AND PREACHERS AND CHRISTIANS.

Well since all you good folks and preachers and theologians believe this,

WHY AREN'T YOU PREACHING LIKE I WOULD HERE for this is what you say it all means, and what you say the reason Jesus came, and you say, this is what he came to save us from, and that he paid the penalty for sin, but wait, alas, How come if he paid the penalty, why isn't He still there, undergoing this eternal torment so I don't have to?

Perhaps? Maybe perhaps, someone misunderstood, God must have been the one must have not known what He was going to do to sinners forever- since He forgot to tell Adam about it, and all the OLD TESTAMENT people about it, and wait, Paul forgot to include it in his letters, Jesus forgot to tell us this, while talking to the Pharisees about the coming destruction of Israel, which happened in 70 AD, and Gee whiz he only mentions a similar story like that preached here in a PARABLE that dealt with the turning of the tables on the Jews in favor of the Gentiles, and how they wouldn't know Him even if He was to rise from the dead. A parable that was impossible to be a true story, since Christ had not died yet, and no one could go to heaven.. how did  Lazarus get there?

Did God forget this important subject to make it clear throughout Scripture? A subject that all of "christendom" will fight to the teeth and call you names and a heretic because you don't believe in this "SATANIC" hell of evil thought and imagination.

Shouldn't the entire story tell us, and be clear without any doubt of this HELL you teach and believe in?

It is apparent, that God is not love but He is wrath? According to this HERESY of the church!

Since that is what you believe, quit telling everybody God is love, and then telling them God is wrath.
Which is He?
Sounds kind of schizophrenic to me, but isn't that what the Atheist say. "I get it, Jesus is the nice guy God, The Father is the not so nice guy God, and the Holy Spirit he is only there to help those who have believed, is that right?"

Well I am not sure what you are saying about Him, but if questioned isn't that the only answer you are offering?

I will assure you, that you who may serve under the lash of a Creator who wishes nothing more then to eternally torment most of humanity and hates the sinner and offers no other alternative to remove the sinners sin, then ETERNAL TORMENT, then your GOD is not the GOD OF ALL CREATION that loves HIS CREATION SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, and that HE IS THE ETERNAL "ONE" who was in Christ Jesus, who came, lived and died, to reveal that GOD IS LOVE and that HE JESUS HAS DIED TO SAVE THE WORLD, and HE JESUS IS ALIVE working in and toward every man's heart preparing it, to love GOD and not to be a slave but a SON!

If you REALLY BELIEVE IN YOUR ETERNAL TORMENT then live like it, and preach like it or SHUT UP!

Quit lying to people and if you are going to lie to them at least preach a sermon like I did above and preach some good old fashion Jonathan Edward sermons, and scare them quick into an altar call and save some poor idiot from going to hell! Besides, your belt of self righteousness may not have enough notches on it yet, to give you something to brag about when you get to heaven...you have a long ways to go to catch up with Billy Graham!
You need a whole lot more missionaries too seeing how over half the world or more weren't born into a nation where they have ever heard the sermon- "BELIEVE IN JESUS OR GO TO HELL" - GOOD NEWS?

There will be millions born tomorrow where YOUR Gospel is never preached or even learned or talked about, you best get busy preacher and "christian", or your GOD is not going to send you to hell, being your such a saint and all, but boy! are you going to get a tongue lashing from your GOD when the time comes for JUDGMENT DAY! Who knows maybe He'll hold your feet over the BBQ just long enough to make you repent of your failure to preach the "Good News" ???
How could he let you get by with letting so many sheep get lost out there and end up in hell. But that is OK, I forget your GOD is a GOD OF WRATH and not of love.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a better perspective that is true SCRIPTURALLY and not based on the VAIN IMAGINATIONS OF THE CARNAL MIND, I recommend the following excellent reads.

http://bible-truths.com/23-minutes-in-hell.html

http://www.tentmaker.org/

and there are many more places that others have done a thorough Biblical examination of this theology, like myself, who see the true "GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST."

It's time, either preach what you believe, or shut up about it.
Time to seek the Father and the Son and start praying God show me truth, deliver my mind from tradition and Holy Spirit come and teach me as promised, that which lifts Jesus up and teaches me of Him and reveals my Father who John says, God is love.

If you want to know why Christ died for you and gave you forgiveness of sin, and just what it is HE DELIVERED YOU FROM AND CAN DELIVER YOU FROM NOW and WILL DELIVER
YOU FROM.

Then I recommend, you get busy trying to really discover what it means to be a Christian, and what Jesus really did at Calvary for ALL MEN!


I believe in the Eternal Reconciliation of ALL Mankind in Christ and through Him alone and forever more, what do you believe?

Hell? Eternal Torment? A parable preached as literalism? Perhaps it is time to study the Word of God, and show your own self approved. Rightly dividing the WORD OF GOD. and hear the voice of the LIVING WORD- Jesus Christ speak to your heart and mind.

Time to get off the pew, get out of the "Cemetaries" (Seminaries), put down all the presuppositions of what you have been taught and discover this wonderful deliverance from the power of death, the devil, the fear of death, and the enslavement to sin that Jesus died for you to give you come to know the "One true God- the GOD OF LOVE and HIS FORGIVENESS FOR ALL MANKIND through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Come to know him intimately,

Come to drink of His living water and eat of Him who is the true bread of heaven. It is time to throw out the stale bread and the poisoned waters of tradition and lies, and MEET JESUS THE VICTOR!
Which is what Jesus really did at Calvary. God was in Christ, reconciling the WORLD unto Himself, forgiving THEM THEIR TRESPASSES.

Doesn't sound like eternal torment is any forgiving to me, does it you?

Doesn't sound like Jesus prayer that He said His Father always heard Him and answered was answered does it, when He said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do? Who was the them?
Was it just the Romans, and the Pharisees, He asked forgiveness for or just who put or what put Him on the Cross, MANKIND? ADAM?
Learn more and find Hope for all man, instead of the garbage that tradition has put out there or if you aren't going to bother to SEEK TRUTH SO THAT HE CAN SET YOU FREE then for "goodness sake" at least preach your eternal torment and live like you say you believe.

Quit being a hypocrite!

Joseph Black

No comments:

Post a Comment