Blog Visitor Tracker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mickey Is Out and The Truth Be Told

The whole truth to be told is just what I suspected -lies, excessive force and perjury by an official. Mickey finally got bailed out. I have the real story now, and it reads just like I thought it would. What I pray is that truth comes out.

George Orwell the author, of 1984 predicted the days we are in of totalitarianism. He wrote one of my favorite sayings: "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
That day is here - politicians lie, police lie, our courts lie, our corporations lie, the church tells lies and on and on the lying goes on.
When one speaks out the truth about things these days they are considered as a revolutionary. People consider me that. I am that only because my love for the truth.
Even worse they call you crazy, conspiracist and more. Well my friend has had an awakening. He told me himself when he was sitting there in jail, the things I had told him that were happening to this country in it becoming fascist just like Hitler's Germany, it hit him, I was right.
The truth is Mickey was having a conversation with one of the investigators who he was asking to help him get his computers. He was told they will have them for about 4 months. They were to be sent to Longview. He explained his wife didn't use them just him for his business and he needed his records on it to complete his real estate business and for law school.
The District Attorney's office door opened up and he thinks it was the assistant DA that came out. Mickey entered the District Attorneys office to ask the DA about his computers, when the District Attorney, looked at him and told him to "shut his mouth". Well, Mickey admits it made me mad, and about that time I was thinking about about the law on property seizure and I did look at him and might have said something to him in that manner about the law when he told me to shut up, and with all that is going on I found myself calling him an S.O.B. - not a fat bald headed S.O.B., like the news said, but I was hurt, angry and I did call him a name. They told me to leave so I did, I was mouthing him I'll admit as I went out the door of his office and I already had reached the door to exit the entire office area and was about to step in the hall when all of sudden I was hit from behind, and slammed to the floor by Mr. Fabio Martinez, Mickey said he didnt know what happened, I was face down and he was trying to put handcuffs on me. I never hit anyone or threatened them, I just said a few words and left. I was getting ready to go to elevator when I am body slammed from behind to the floor. Fabio said, "I am arresting you".
Mickey asked, "for what?" The investigator said, "for SOB, and some other curse words and disorderly conduct".
Mickey was upset by this time. My head was laid down just feet away from the elevator door, there was a lady sitting nearby on a bench and I looked at her and told her I was being assaulted, he tried to talk but they just told him to shut up and begin hauling him down the elevator to go to the tunnel to the jail. When he reached the stairs to go down to the tunnel, he said, he told them, he wasn't going to walk down there, he knew when he did what was going to happen and with all that has happened the reality of going to jail came to mind. He said, I just couldnt walk down those stairs, so they picked him up and were carrying him in such a way it was hurting him fiercely, so he said, "yes I was wrestling at that point to make it quit hurting". The witness that was sitting on the bench in the hallway that saw it all take place and witnessed he had not struck Mr. Martinez as he claims, Mickey's lawyer is seeking that witness to come forth. If anyone out there knows who it was, then they can help by contacting Mickey and or his attorney so the truth can come out and make this Ex-Houston cop, who probably has a long list of excssive force and police abuse record behind him face charges himself for excessive force, and perjury on a government document ie; the arrest affidavit. I am sure if someone digs around there in Houston they will find former complaints on this guy.
My former Republican friend who never believed much about what I told him this country was coming to has become a believer, because he has experienced fascism at it's best. Micky is even fearful of leaving his home now, because of this incident of fascism. His lawyer has warned him, that there is no telling what they may try next.
He admits the DA made him mad so he called him an S.O.B. but he never hit or struck anyone. He was set up by lies on the affidavit, slammed from behind and jailed by a guy that really in my opinion has no respect for the law, because he is willing to break it to make a name for himself. The further story is Mickey instead of like all other people that are arrested are taken to a Justice of the Peace to set the bond. They arranged it so that he had to go see, the District Attorney's former boss Judge Steen who use to be the District Attorney there in Smith County. So he had to appear in his court. Thus the ridiculous "high bond" of $190,000 set on him and the radio and television and printed press getting wind of what had happened. This brought the press on like flies on a piece of used toilet paper.
I ask for prayer for Mickey and that the truth be told, now.
Mickey admits to me he did say some curse words, which he regrets doing, he did get angry, but he was respecting them when they asked him to leave, he was about to be exit the office at the doorway and get on the elevator and be safely on his way home, when Mr. Fabio Martinez thought he would play "the big bad guy with a badge" routine on Mickey.
I pray that God will avenge Mickey's case for him, and do whatever He must do to make the liars, pay for what they have done to my friend.

We talked this afternoon, myself and a friend of mine drove over to visit with him. All things considered, he is getting through it as he has Christ as his defender.
He said they put him the suicide watch holding, while there, he was able to hear the still small voice of the Holy Spirit talk to him. He had a guy in the cell next to him that was reading scripture out loud and he doesnt recall the specific verse but it was about an angel delivering someone, and he thought Lord that is what I need.
He said there was one jail guard of the whole bunch that would come in and he was a Christian, about that time he showed up. He said, there was one guy down the hall that would yell and carry on, that the other guards couldnt calm down and actually at times would make him worse. The jailer who was a Christian was the only one that could get the guy to calm down, he would speak to him about Jesus and treated him with respect and love and the guy would quiet down. He said that guard went down there as he was praying and begin to talk about a guy that was hanging on a cliff and God told him to let go, and he wouldnt, and what the guy didnt know was at the bottom of the cliff was a net to catch him. Mickey said at that moment he knew he had to let go, and let Jesus. He said, I found myself praying for my persecutors instead of hating them. He said, his angel had come in the form of jailer with words from heaven.

I read 2 Thessalonians once again today it has always provided me with the peace to know someday, all the people like Fabio if they don't repent, will face a judgement from God.

It reads as follows:

We are bound to give thanks to God always to you, brethren, even as it ismeet, for that your faith growth exceedingly, and the love of each one of you all toward one another aboundeth; 4 so that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and in the afflictions which ye endure; 5 which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God; to the end that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6 if so be that it is righteous thing with God to recompense affliction to them that afflict you 7 and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, 8 rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus& 9 who shall suffer punishment, even eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all them that believed (because our testimony unto you was believed) in that day.

I also recall to love our enemies. We need to pray for this Fabio guy, the District Attorney and the law in America. We need to pray that God will reveal to these men their guilt of sin before a righteous God and then pray that the Lord will give them a heart of mercy and compassion and just drop the charges. Mickey knows and said God is using it all for a purpose and I am gaining growth through it. He knows that most of his life like many of us, he has always tried to control everything, take charge, and the Lord is showing him to let go and lean on Him only. He is. We had a wondful visit, and my friend and I prayed for Mickey and hugged him and made suer he knew that we love him and are here for him. I ask you to pray that the charges will be dropped that are a lie. The disorderly conduct he is willing to deal with and accept. He admits, I wanted to be in control and that is understandable as his life as spiraled out of control in the last few weeks, with the death of a child and the loss of a wife. The Disorderly conduct charge isn't a felony and for him to continue with his life and live his dream of becoming a criminal defense attorney so that can be realized, needs to be the only charge he should have to deal with. Which is the truth but the rest of it is all a lie. The assault on a public servant should be thrown out. Technically, refusing to go down the stairs to the tunnel leading to the jail is resisting arrest, he needs compassion given here. He is still blaming himself for ever bringing Kathy home and Will's death. He needs understanding and love. I offered and my friend and many friends and family are doing just that. It was own father-in-law that bailed him out and very kind and helpful bondsmen that God provided. Mickey realizes the evil that we are surrounded by everyday, just waiting to steal, kill or destroy our relationship with Christ. He knows that Satan has been just trying to sift him like wheat. He understands now, our only purpose in this life is to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ, so that God can prepare us for holiness and so we can be in His presence forever more. Pray for him please.

I said it before and I say it again.
Come Lord Jesus Come

Dr. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment